MS Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a customer relationship management software package developed by Microsoft.
About Microsoft Dynamics CRM:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM first began in 2001 with the acquisition of iCommunicate, a web-based CRM company with only 10 employees. In 2003 Microsoft CRM 1.0 was released offering basic contact management and email campaign functionality aimed at the small and medium business (SMB) market.
- The current version is Dynamics 365. The name and licensing changed with the update from Dynamics 2016. Microsoft Dynamics CRM currently has over 40,000 customers.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a customer relationship management software package developed by Microsoft.
- No other CRM application can beat Dynamics CRM in its user-friendless. Anyone familiar with Microsoft Office applications can easily navigate through Dynamics 365.
- Microsoft is investing heavily in its cloud business and started migrating every business solution to the cloud.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM market is expected to be 1.1 Billion Euros by 2019. It’s going to be huge including other countries and regions… like USA, Australia, India, Africa, and many other countries.
- The average MS Dynamics CRM engineer salary is INR 9,00,000/annum.
- You are here for the best Microsoft Dynamics CRM training in Hyderabad.
- Introduction to MS CRM
- Sales Management
- Service Management
- Marketing Management
- Customization and Configuration
- Extending CRM
Course Schedule: 120 hours
- Life Time Fitness Inc
- ICS Consultancy Services
- Nigel Frank International Limited
Rahul is a Dynamic 365 Customer Engagement Specialist. He brings profound years of experience in Microsoft CRM currently known as Customer Engagement with the mother of CRM technology i.e. Microsoft (United States and India). He has been involved in one of the biggest implementations for CRM that Microsoft has done so far. Implemented CRM for Healthcare Industry, Implemented Marketing with Click Dimension, Banking Domain around the globe. Doha, Dubai, United States. He has also worked with other solutions like Field Service, Unified Service Desk, Voice of Customer, Kingsway soft, Power BI, Azure, Application Insight.