Machine Learning Course
2.3 million Machine Learning jobs by 2020.
Time is Running – Are you Ready?
About Machine Learning:
- Machine learning is an application of artificial intelligence (AI) that provides systems the ability to automatically learn and improve from experience without being explicitly programmed.
- Marvin Minsky and Dean Edmonds build the first neural network machine, able to learn, the SNARC.
- Arthur Samuel, an American pioneer in the field of computer gaming and artificial intelligence, coined the term “Machine Learning” in 1959 while at IBM.
- Machine learning is being used in a wide range of applications today. machine learning has given us self-driving cars, practical speech recognition, effective web search, and a vastly improved understanding of the human genome.
- Learn Machine Learning as it is the shining star at the moment.
- With every industry looking to apply AI in their domain, studying machine learning opens world of opportunities to develop cutting edge machine learning applications in various verticals – such as Image Processing, Robotics, Data Mining, Video Games, Text Analysis, Healthcare.
- With several machine learning companies on the verge of hiring skilled ML engineers, it is becoming the brain behind business intelligence.
- The average machine learning engineer salary is INR 9,00,000/annum. An experienced machine learning engineer can earn up to INR 15,00,000/annum.
- You are here for the best Machine Learning Institute in Hyderabad.
- Probability and Statistics for Data Science
- Mathematical Concepts
- R and Test-Train
- Data Preprocessing Techniques
- Fundamentals of Linear Regression
- Unsupervised learning algorithm-Clustering
Course Schedule: 180 hours
Siddharth is a Data Scientist at world’s leading Product Company. He is an alumnus of IIT Bombay and brings almost a decade of experience in various IT product companies. Presently, he works on machine learning technologies and developing products which are used by millions of users across the globe. Siddharth is also specialized in Natural Language Processing and translation systems.