Listings for DevOps jobs on job portals has increased by 75%
- DevOps is more of a mindset and cultural movement than a tangible object or process. It encourages communication between software developers and IT Operations to increase the speed at which applications are delivered.
- The idea began in 2008 in a discussion concerning the concept of agile infrastructure and the idea only started to spread in 2009 with the advent of the first DevOpsDays event held in Belgium.
- People from different backgrounds can learn DevOps.
- DevOps professionals are pretty highly paid across all geographies.
- There are not enough people to meet the desired requirements for DevOps roles and responsibilities. This leaves a huge window of opportunity for anyone seeking to make a mark for himself and DevOps can be a good career opportunity for them. Even a fresher with basic knowledge of Linux and one scripting language can learn DevOps.
- The average DevOps engineer salary is INR 8,00,000/annum. DevOps gives a faster career growth helping you become a Release Manager, Project Manager, Automation Architect or even a DevOps Evangelist.
- You are here for the best DevOps training in Hyderabad.
- Introduction to DevOps
- VSTS DevOps Ecosystem
- Introduction to Jenkins-CI
- Version control tools
- Cloud computing
- PowerShell & DSC
- Saltstack & Ansible
- Monitoring Tools
Course Schedule: 120 hours
Abraham is a Visual Studio Technical Consultant, Solution Expert for DevOps, Cloud Technologies, K8s, Visual Studio Team System (VSTS). He has been involved in software development on Microsoft .NET Technologies. He conducts several consulting and training assignments for companies like Infosys, Wipro, TCS, Cognizant, IGATE, Satyam, Keane and many more. Conducted Hands-on Session at Microsoft events like Tech-Ed.
Worked extensively on customizing and implementing the ALM Solutions including process templates, Build and Reports with clients like Infosys, Cognizant, Keane, Wipro, IGATE, Genpact and many more.
Currently involved in Technical Consulting on Visual Studio alongside giving Presentations, Demonstrations, executing Proof of Concepts (POCs) and Technical Support for various organizations.