Critical Thinking is a practice of sieving facts from perceptions, logic from hunches, and reasoning from assumptions. It’s pivotal to grow in life today like never before – specifically in the times of abundantly floating information.
Whether you are a candidate looking for a high paying job? Or an employee aiming to climb on your career ladder? The word “critical thinking” frequently pops up in job descriptions so it’s clearly a desirable characteristic. Thus, this skill will increase possibility for that new job or that promotion.
- Analyze the processes of logical reasoning to interpret information.
- Giving up on Personal Biases
- Create well-reasoned arguments.
- Evaluate mode(s) of inquiry to gather and generate information.
- Formulate significant questions for exploration.
- Assess the reasonableness of arguments, positions, and beliefs.
- Employ focus, organization, discipline, and empathy in approaching complex problems.
- Evaluate own conclusions through reflective thinking.