Communication is a skill to convey ideas quickly and clearly. It is Not limited to verbal ability in English, instead, it goes much beyond the linguistic ability. With communication locked down, one can streamline their ideas and advance in work completion.
- Communicate clearly over emails, phone calls, and in meetings.
- Practice assertiveness while communicating and avoid getting driven by strong emotions.
- Practice active listening and avoid to lose critical information which is communicated.
- Elevate your presentation skills by practicing relevant Best Practices.
- The significance of Communication at Work Place
- Decipher Modes of Communication
- Apply Non-verbal Communication
- Give Constructive Feedback
- Learn the art of Questioning