Collaboration is a practice to work together to achieve a common goal. It’s one of the crucial skills to succeed in the workplace. Diversity and Distance are something in which most of the teams work in today’s time and these shall only increase in the future.
- Experience the Life Cycle of a collaborating team
- Learn how to identify a common purpose
- Build Trust and know where you can go wrong
- Apply Accountability and Responsibility
- Approach and Techniques for Conflict Resolution
- Nuances of working together but at a distance
- Use tools for collaborative decision making