350,000 professionals are required to fill cloud job roles.
60% of such job postings ask for skills related to Amazon Web Services
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a subsidiary of Amazon that provides on-demand cloud computing platforms to individuals, companies, and governments, on a paid subscription basis.
- The AWS platform was launched in July 2002 with only a few disparate tools and services.
- Amazon Web Services was officially re-launched on March 14, 2006, combining the three service offerings of Amazon S3 cloud storage, SQS, and EC2.
- AWS has distinct operations in 17 geographical “regions”: 6 in North America, 1 in South America, 4 in EMEA, and 6 in the Asia Pacific.
- Amazon Web Services business generated $6.11 billion in revenue in 2nd quarter of 2018
- AWS hold 33% of the cloud infrastructure market
- With more than 350,000 professionals are required to fill cloud job roles there’s clearly a huge opportunity for people who can prove their skills.
- 60% of the cloud computing job postings ask for skills related to Amazon Web Services. This requires professionals to have in-depth knowledge of any chosen cloud platform like AWS.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architects earn an average salary of INR 20,00,000/ annum.
- Amazon AWS training imparts skills which are listed among most in-demand skills since 2015.
- The need for cloud and data specialists is not going to decline anytime soon, especially as the software platforms powering businesses become more powerful.
- AWS certification will endow you with the entire process of shifting from an existing on-premise application to AWS cloud.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Deployment Models
- Cloud Delivery/Service Models
- Linux Basics
- Introduction to AWS
- Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) Essentials
- EC2 Instances
- Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)
- Auto Scaling
- Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Glacier Storage
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Route 53
- Cloud Watch
- Simple Notification Services (SNS)
- Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- Simple Email Services(SES)
- Elastic Beanstalk
- Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Cloud Front
- Cloud Formation
- Use Cases
Course Schedule: 120 hours
- Obama Presidential campaign of 2012
- Rich experience in handling production level workloads on AWS.
- Possess end to end knowledge from developing applications to deploying them.
- Developed Serverless application models and real-time streaming analytics using AWS.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect AssociateAWS Certified SysOps AssociateAWS Certified Developer Associate